Friday 10 February 2012

Feature & Follow #1



RULES
  • To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee and Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question:
What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?

Answer:
First option!  I would read Harry Potter nearly 50 times (every book separately).  Yeah, that's my favorite.  It improves my mood to read my favorite books.  What am I going to read with 100s of books, if I don't enjoy them?  So, yup, first option is my answer. 

22 comments:

  1. If your already following my blog then thats great and you don't have to worry :) and I am following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose to reread my favourite book as well it always picks me up when I'm having a bad day a definate comfort read, new follower, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/feature-and-follow-friday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. I always pick up my favorite reads, when I am sad or having a bad day.

      Delete
  3. LOL, my answer exactly :)) Harry rules!!!

    New follower ;)

    my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd read my favorite book over and over and over!

    New follower! Here's my Follow Friday Post

    Happy weekend!
    -JoAnne @ The Fairytale Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vidya, Thanks for following me. I'm following you back.
    Great answer. I'm still on Team Mediocre :D might find a fav. in those while I'm at it...haha I have too many favs, I'd have a problem choosing..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good answer. It is such a difficult question, I think I would be bored reading a book over and over and over again. That's why everyone is different. Thanks for visiting my FF and Following. Followed you back. =]
    -Michael
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I chose the other option, though it was very difficult! I think if I could read a whole series over and over then it wouldn't be too bad. I couldn't handle just reading one book over and over though. I guess Harry Potter is a good choice though because you can discover something new each time. :)

    If you have time and if you want to, please drop by my Follow Friday and enter my International Giveaway!

    Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I'm now following you back and look forward to reading more of your posts. Have a wonderful weekend!

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Harry Potter series although I don't think I re-read everyone again maybe the first and the last. I do love a book that can improve my mood but most books I love are quite depressing!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Vidya! Harry Potter is definitely a magical series, after all it taught me how to enjoy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Re-reading the books you love is a great way to get out of a funk when you are starting to hit a rut. It always helps me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha Harry Potter is an exception, but I agree with kristin above. It definitely helps when I haven't read a good one in a while.

    My FF

    Ning

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping through. I definitely think I could read Harry Potter forever.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great answer!

    I just stopped by to let you know I've tagged you on my blog. Don't feel obligated to participate!

    Book Tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging! :) I will make a post soon.

      Delete
  15. I really like the Harry Potter books, but still need to finish the series. :) Thank you for hopping by for FF!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Harry Potter would be one of my fave picks too!

    Thanks for the follow, following you back :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stopping by from the hop! New Linky follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...