Thursday 23 February 2012

Feature & Follow #3



RULES
  • To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee and Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question:
Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most…

Answer:

Hmm..I think its in my room - in my chair, near to the window..  I can always picture myself with my Kindle in my hand.  My brother used to tease so much that I always read in the same place, no matter what time it is..but still I enjoy that place, where I can read peacefully.  For that matter, any peaceful and pleasant place is great for me to read.. :)

So, what is your favorite reading spot?  Follow me and comment below, so that I can follow you back!  Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend to everyone!

14 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to read in a chair by the window (sounds perfect) but my desk chair is MIA at the moment!

    -New Follower

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a chair reading is cool with me as long as its comfy!:)
    Happy Friday :)

    I'm an old follower btw
    My FF: http://MissVainsParanormalFantasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice, reading by the window is so soothing!

    New follower thanks to FF ;)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following. I always read in the same spot, too. I also have a brother who teases me about my reading habits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower!

    I agree, anwhere peaceful is somewhere I think I can read. I can't read anywhere loud or I get distracted. That's why I usually read in my room.

    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! Awesome answer! Totally agree and love your post!!!! Looks comfy ;)

    Follow me too?
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading in the fresh air is so lovely...I'm under the fig tree!
    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I agree, chairs are comfy!

    #New Follower

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. It great to have special place to read in, just brotherly love their teasing. ;)

    New follower! Come see my Friday Follow answer as well! Have a great weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is it with siblings and teasing you while you're reading? When I first read the Harry Potter books, my brother and sister had a little chant they used to taunt me with... But then they read them, and now they're both total bookworms! Hee!

    New follower :)

    Here’s our FF from The Feather and the Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading in my room too - I like the quiet. I think reading by the window sounds lovely!

    New to your blog :)

    Stephanie
    My Follow Friday Post|Enter my International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. :-) reading anywhere is awesome, but I do like sunlight best, for sure! Great choice!

    Colorimetry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by the blog. Followed back! Cool answer!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great answer! I always carry my kindle with me too. I can't seem to go anywhere without having a book to read!

    My F&F

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...