Monday 13 February 2012

Monday Musings #3

This week’s musing asks…

What is your favorite romantic book –or book that includes a love story? (an adult romance, young adult, kids’ story, anything)

There are so many.  But when I think of romance, one of the best contemporary romance is Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis.  In that, my favorite is The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor #2).
I think many would agree on this.  Tara, one of my favorite heroines, is stubborn on the outside, but so scared and loving on the inside.  And Ford, Tara's summer love, is just enough to give any girl heart-ache.  The best book in the series so far.  I absolutely would recommend it all the romance lovers.

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good book, I will have to look into it always love a good love story. Here's my MM

    Happy Reading!
    Cathy @ Addicted to Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed a couple of books by Jill Shalvis. I'll have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Jill Shalvis' books. I have this series on my Nook and I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! As a huge fan of all things romance, I am so checking out this one - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/02/musing-mondays-and-origins-blogfest.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...