Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #4


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop conducted by Pen to Paper, where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.

The book on my wishlist is "My Unfair Godmother" (My Fair Godmother #2) by Janette Rallison.

BOOK DESCRIPTION

Tansy Miller has always felt that her divorced father has never had enough time for her. But mistakenly getting caught on the wrong side of the law wasn' texactly how she wanted to get his attention. Enter Chrysanthemum "Chrissy" Everstar, Tansy's fairy in shining, er, high heels. Chrissy is only a fair godmother, of course, so Tansy's three wishes don't exactly go according to plan. And if bringing Robin Hood to the twenty-first century isn't bad enough for Tansy, being transported back to the Middle Ages to deal with Rumpelstiltskin certainly is. She'll need the help of her blended family, her wits, and especially the cute police chief 's son to stop the gold-spinning story from spinning wildly out of control.

Janette Rallison pulls out all the stops in this fresh, fun-filled follow-up to the popular My Fair Godmother.


MY THOUGHTS

I read the first book months ago and I really enjoyed the easiness of the book.  It was light and fun.  Then I thought I should get this book, but I have so many already in hand..so didn't buy it yet.  I have a feeling that I will like this book, as well.

So, this is my wishlist for this week.  How about you? :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...