Tuesday 14 February 2012

WWW Wednesdays #3

WWW Wednesdays is a Wednesday meme, hosted by Should be Reading.
 To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My Answers:

What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading "They Still Call Me Sister" by Deborah Plummer Bussey, a psychological thriller.

What did you recently finish reading?

Damian's Oracle..Its a fantasy romance novel.  But I didn't like it much..the fantasy part clashes with the technology part and it became a mess.  But I still enjoyed some part of the romance and stubbornness of the heroine.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Ah!  A confusing question..and which I am thinking for the past two days myself.  I have not concluded it yet.  But, I think it will be among these three.


1.  The Endless Waltz by Jacob Marc Schafer
2.  Easter's Lily by Judy Serrano
3.  Time Out by Jill Shalvis (ARC)


What are you planning on reading next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...