Thursday 15 March 2012

Dirty Little Secret #3

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers to know more about other bloggers and readers, by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.



"What are your top 3 movies?"


There are so many..but, I will narrow it down.

1.  Pirates of the Caribean
2.  Transformers
3.  She's The Man (I know...but I laughed so much while watching this and I have watched it so many times..so, its one of my all-time favorites)

What are your top 3 movies? :)

7 comments:

  1. She's the Man is a cute movie. I enjoyed it too.

    Here's my Dirty Secret for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's the Man...Amanda Baines, Baynes? Something like that, right? Okay, now I need to go look that up lol. Can't be sure. Bynes! It's a fun movie - I laughed watching it, too. A LOT!
    Happy Thursday :-)
    My DLS: DirtyLittleSecret

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are my top three movies? Hmmmm ...
    1. Casablanca
    2. The Sea Hawk
    3. Tombstone

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually the first time I hear of She's The Man..
    I also LOVED Transformers and Pirates of the Caribbean!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah. I forgot about Pirates. LOL
    ~Angela @UTC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved She's the Man! Very funny, cute movie :-)

    Here's mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha great choices! I love POTC. It's one of mine too. I can't get enough of Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. And I know exactly what you mean by She's the man. I think I watched that one at least 10 times and totally fell in love with Channing Tatum!

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...