Saturday 24 March 2012

Review Copy Cleanup: Mysterious Meet-up



In the Mysterious Meetup Challenge you can have that conversation with your favourite book character of all times. Who would you want to meet? What questions would you ask him or her? Share your Mysterious Meetup with us!

That's a bit easy - atleast half of it.  I would like to meet my favorite heroines of all time - Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy.  Well, the other half is a bit tough.  I don't know what I will ask her..I just want to see her..she was always a heroine whom I adored, so I want to know whether she really is so adorable and brave and such a kick-ass heroine when I finally meet her face to face.  Maybe I would ask her to have a cup of coffee with me! :-)

Who would you want to meet?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book yet but I'm glad you found it easy! :) We were really struggling with choosing only one person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first one so I haven't quite warmed up to Rose yet, but I would definitely have a lot to ask her if I met her! Bet she's an awesome choice!

    If you want to check out my mysterious meetups, they can be found here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...