Wednesday 11 April 2012

Dirty Little Secret #4

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers to know more about other bloggers and readers, by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.



If you had 600 million dollars to spend, 
what would be the first thing you bought?

Hmm, I will take my fiancee and buy a luxurious plane, leave my job and we will travel around the world for a year.  Then when I come back, I will give my parents and my fiancee's (I think he will be my husband by that time) parents some money, so that our dads need not go to work, and we all will live 'happily ever after'.  :)

What will you buy?

14 comments:

  1. With $600mil? You can get a fee new cars plus a hawwwt driver! Lol
    ~Angela
    Under the Covers Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go around the world too but on a cruise.

    Here's my Dirty Secret for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo i'd travel too! :-) I didn't put that though-duh me lol.

    Here's my DLS this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey !
    Old follower, but new to linky follow :)
    Love your idea of the world trip.
    Here is my DLS link:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/04/dirty-little-secret_12.html?showComment=1334232307945#c7175157855800726750

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happily ever after - sound like a good paln. :)

    Here is mine with "ANY e-book by Sable Hunter" erotic romance Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a good (and generous) plan! Private Jet would be so awesome! Plus, you could get married anywhere in the world!

    Here's mine: Lit Girl: Dirty Little Secret #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sounds so nice and super practical. I feel like I'd just spend all that money at once!!


    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet. I love the idea of taking a private plane. Yummy!
    My Dirty Little Secret

    Have a Great Weekend!
    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a plan to me. I'd love to travel ^-^

    My DLS for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Traveling around the world for a year or two would also be one of my plans. OH if only we all could just win 600 mil.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...