Sunday 13 May 2012

Author Top 10 by Heather Ostler


Today, we have Heather Ostler, the author of "The Shapeshifter's Secret", which is to be released soon.  The main character of the novel, Julia, is a warecat - she can transform from human and a white tiger and back.  Heather is doing a analysis of Julia and herself in today's author Top 10.

Julia's Top 10 Favorites


Favorite Dessert: Anything with Dark Chocolate.


Favorite Food: Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup.
A comfort food for Julia.

Favorite Season: Summertime.

Favorite School Subject: Transformation.


Favorite Pastime (besides shapeshifting): Swimming.
Sierra and Julia used to go swimming nearly everyday in the summertime.


Favorite Smell: Sandalwood and Cedar.  
Terrence’s scent :-)


Favorite Book: The Art of Shapeshifting.
Given as a Christmas present from Lancer, The Art of Shapeshifting is a sort of cheat sheet for shapeshifters.

Favorite Holiday: Christmas.


Favorite Memory: First kiss with Terrence.

Favorite Color: Aquamarine.
Blue just wasn’t specific enough.


Heather's Top 10 Favorites


Favorite Food: Life Cereal.
Easiest breakfast, lunch, or dinner ever.


Favorite Dessert: Hot Chocolate.
What would I do without hot chocolate? I’m always cold, so I really stock up.


Favorite Genre: Fantasy.

Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban.
This book really got me into reading.

Favorite Movie: The Parent Trap.
I used to watch this movie everyday when I was in elementary school and wish that I had a secret twin.


Favorite Writing Buddy: Rufus my Pug.


Favorite Place to Write: On the Stairs.
I don’t know why, but I always end up writing on the hard stairs (with Rufus by my side).


Favorite Song: Winter by Tori Amos.
This song is so beautiful, my sister used to play it on the piano and we would dance around the house to it.

Favorite Subject in School: English.
Probably not a shocker.

Favorite Pastime: Reading.
Also, probably not a shocker. I’m so proud of my library that keeps growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...