Thursday 10 May 2012

Feature & Follow #12

RULES
  • To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee and Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question:

This Sunday in the U.S. is Mother’s Day, in celebration, what are some of your favorite books with strong mother/child relationships?


Answer:

Hmm, I don't remember much of mother/child books that I read, but there are a lot of father/child books I remember.  Okay, got it!  I love Percy Jackson's relationship with his mom..I guess she is the toughest fiction mom that I remember, for now! And Percy's love for her, whatever his problems, is great!


And yeah, in Night Huntress series, Cat and her mother are so hilarious and annoying at the same time.  I loved the pair.


So, what is your answer?

Follow me and comment below, so that I can follow you back!  Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend to everyone!

19 comments:

  1. Rachel picked Percy and his mom too as one of hers! New followers! Here's our FF! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a tough time with this question too, but as I read peoples answers I come across more and more books like the Percy Jackson series that I wish I would have thought of.

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers I haven't read these yet but they look interesting.

    New follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... love those images! :) Go, Percy!

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/05/ff-feature-and-follow-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Percy and his mom, too! She was a really well-done, vivid character that I appreciated. old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, yeah, Justina and Cat are just brilliant!!

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read Percy Jackson and The Olympians series ASAP!

    Im a new blogger! Glad to meet knew readers!
    Following ^.^

    my FF post

    Valery • The Book Of Owl's

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only read one of the Percy books, and didn't actually think of him! Awesome pick though!

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so mad I forgot about the Percy Jackson books, his mother is pretty badass haha. Love that series!

    Happy friday :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't read those series. I really want to read Percy Jackson, though! Night Huntress seems to be a popular answer this week. :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Pam | jelly loves books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great answers! Percy Jackson's relationship with his mom is great. I have to admit I didn't really like Cat's mom in the first book, but she does grow on you.

    New Follower. My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. My son read these books, but I haven't.

    Now following via Networked Blogs! My "FF" post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read Percy Jackson, but I loved Cat and Justine, an odd relationship, but Cat was very loyal to her mother. And her mother came around in later books. New Linky follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Percy and his mom are a great answer. I've still only read the first book in the series, I really need to read the rest. And I'll have to check out the Night Huntress series as well, I hadn't heard of that one.

    Old follower :-)

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just hopping by, have a great weekend.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are the second person to say the Night Huntress series...I really need to check that one out.
    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice answer! I haven't read either of the books (although planning to), but of course I've seen the movie of Percy Jackson. His love for her mother was really endearing.

    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Sorry, old follower LOL

      Delete
  18. Percy Jackson is a great choice. Tanks for sharing.

    I'm a new GFC follower.

    Always YA at Heart – Here’s my FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...