Friday 18 May 2012

Feature & Follow #12

RULES
  • To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee and Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Question:

Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?


Answer:

We don't usually go anywhere in summer in my family..what with my office and my dad's business..  But if I have to choose, it would any hill stations in India.

If you are not familiar with Indian hill stations, here are some pics for you:





So, what is your answer?

Follow me and comment below, so that I can follow you back!  Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend to everyone!

5 comments:

  1. O.o ohhh... I have never heard of those. I will have to look them up. I definitely chose a lot of places in Europe =D

    You can find my FF here! CLICKY HERE! =D

    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, gorgeous! I haven't heard of it either..

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/feature-follow-friday-18th-may.html

    Have a great weekend, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'd really love to go to India some day. I have a lot of friends from there, so I'm hoping some of them will take me over there some time and show me around.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are really nice and very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely! I think I'd like to travel there, too! :)

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...