Monday 7 May 2012

Its Monday! What are you reading?

Hi, welcome to a new week.  "Its Monday! What are you reading?" meme is hosted by Book Journey.   This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!



Last week was a good week for reading.  I finished 4 books:

1.  Alec's Dream
2.  Firecracker
3.  The Obsidian Pebble
4.  Nette

This week, I am planning to read these books:

Legacy of Angels by Genie Gabriel

 
Break Night by John Rigby


The Shapeshifter's Secret by Heather Ostler



Dark Mercy by Zoe Winters



Wings of Hope by Hilary Peak


So, what are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these...hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Shapeshifter's Secret, too but I haven't picked it up, yet. I look forward to see what you think about it. I hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Dark Mercy looks interesting :) Might have to check that one out:)
    New follower from blog hop
    http://www.greatfamilyadventures.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...