Friday 13 July 2012

Feature & Follow #18

RULES
  • To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee and Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



Question:

What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?

Answer:

Well, it was just to get my ideas out there and interact with more readers.  But, it is more fun than I thought it would be.

So, what is your answer?

Follow me and comment below, so that I can follow you back!  Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend to everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I started thanks to a good friend suggesting to me. and I had no idea what I was doing but with some great advice, here I am almost 2 years later.

    New linky follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is great fun and very rewarding.

    Here's my reason for blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old follower :) Happy Friday
    Alexia - Our FF post

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower...I LOVE your blog! I have just started mine and after a lot of hesitation, I am happy I went ahead and started it.
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I agree!
    New GFC follower! Great blog! You can check out my FF post on my blog here: http://onceuponabook-rachel.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Great blog. I started following on Twitter. My blog is book-matters.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...