Sunday 10 November 2013

In My Mailbox - Thanks @Sourcebooks, @DisneyHyperion, @Pocket_Books‎‎ and @HarperCollins‎!

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by "The Story Siren".


So, these are the books that I received last week for review.

1.  The Dirt Diary
2.  Glitter Girl
3.  Oh My Godmother The Magic Mistake



4. Samantha Sutton and the Winter of the Warrior Queen
5.  Seven Wonders (2) - Lost in Babylon
6.  Star Darlings Sage's Story



7. How To Run With A Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf #3)
8. All That Glows



Thanks Sourcebooks, Disney-Hyperion, HarperCollins, HarperTeen and Pocket Books for the review copies!

What do you think about my book haul?  Anything interests you?  What did you buy/receive last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...