Tuesday 21 January 2014

Top 5 Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In and Top 5 Worlds I Would Do Anything to Live In!

As always, Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by  the girls at "The Broke and the Bookish".



In spite of I want to live or avoid these worlds, I am in love with all these books.  They are super awesome and totally freaking-fantastic.  Don't miss out on any of these books.



TOP 5 WORLDS I'D NEVER WANT TO LIVE IN

I never want to even glimpse

  1. The Districts of the Hunger Games



  1. The Country of Arcadia in Cruel Beauty



                   3.  Our world as in
The Darkest Minds



                   4.  The forest of The Scourge (Brilliant Darkness series)


  1. Everneath of the Everneath series






TOP 5 WORLDS I'D LOVE TO LIVE IN

I would give my best dress.. and shoes.. and purse.. to live at least for an hour in

  1. Hogwarts of Harry Potter series


  1. Inside the school of the Vampire Academy


  1. Camp Half Blood of the Percy Jackson series


  1. The courts in the Iron Fey series


                   5.  The Workshop in Daughter of Smoke and Bone




Come on, now tell me what are the places you want to live in and what are the places you would avoid at all costs from the world of your books..


Courtesy to the images:
http://mashable.com/
http://www.nosegraze.com/
brodiashton.blogspot.com
harrypotter.wikia.com
jenryland.blogspot.com
www.rickriordan.com
theironfey.com
www.starburstmagazine.com

1 comment:

  1. Those are some awesome picks! I don't think I would have want to live there too, good reasons!
    Hope you can stop by my Top Ten

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...